Tuesday 14 February 2012

LBD + statment shoes = Iminlove

Hello lovely ladies! wow that really reminded me of the vimpto advert.. Moving swiftly on, I have a outfit plan for my Saturday night outing. Funnily enough LBD's paired with some statement, eye-catching shoes are an obsession of mine right now, and bang on trend for spring/summer 12.

Celebs have been sporting this look of late, and I really love how a bright shoe looks against the dark black. It adds a modern twist on something classic, and we all love a bit of an attention-grabbing shoe! Here's new mum Beyonce putting her twist on the LBD + Bright Shoe with a little teal number. Lovely!





I replicated this look (albeit  high street!) So, here's exactly what I wore on Saturday, and I'll try and find a picture of me from somewhere that night!


Cut out LBD, www.topshop.com £38



Red court shoe, £24.99 www.newlook.com

Ah what a shoe! Although cue me hobbling around for most of the night, thanks to the not so friendly heel height. Well pain is beauty and my 5/6 blisters were so worth it! 

Hope you enjoyed reading! Comment & Follow!

B
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment