Friday 13 January 2012

re: myself and me

hello lovely people, this is my veryyy first blog for blogspot; so i think im going to start it as if im rambling to myself, or a friend, which incidently im sure that in the future you may well be! considering when (and please god if) i get followers, you may probably want to know a bit about me.
Im 18, and live in the north west England. Im a student attending Winstanley College, studing psychology, english language, history and pointless general studies. when im not working my backside off trying to obtain decent a-levels, i love fashion, music, books, tea, vintage photographs, visiting charity shops and being 100% committed to the destruction of my education in favour of browsing shops, blogs, you tube and ebay. i am a big fan of cheesy cliche quotes and to prove it a have a whacking hardback of them. i could ramble for hours and could talk the hind leg off a donkey. my analagies are much loved by my long-suffering best friend and boyfriend. i love taking an outfit and making it my own, and i dont care if anyone else doesnt like the way i dress! i love experimenting with makeup and i love the way clothes and cosmetics can be changed depending on your mood for the day. my room is constantly a mess and i swear by having a floordrobe it makes life easier. this is already approaching an offensive length so i will draw to a close and aspire to bring something different to blogspot. hope you enjoyed reading!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment