Tuesday 17 January 2012

style for students

bonjourno!

Like many other students, exam period is looming and hence adsa is running low on coffee. If your like me, with a million and one exams at the moment, you want to have a couple of 'go to' outfits to throw on in the morning time. you don't want to be panicking about what your going to wear, when you may have a really important exam. Like wise you don't want to be in an exam hall in your scruffs and be thinking 'oh god everyones going to be thinking i look a state' just as much as you'll be wanting to avoid that body con something-or-other because believe me, sitting in a rock hard chair that hurts your bottom for two hours whilst wearing something horribly uncomfortable isn't going to do you any favours!

black Chelsea boots, topshop.com
black blazer, forever21.com
black jeans DKNY.com



For this reason, i keep a few fail-safe outfits ready for me to throw on in the morning. My favourite is currently black DNKY jeans, with either slouchy tee or jumper depending on the temperature. I pair this with a black structured blazer from Forever 21, black biker boots or Chelsea boots, and either a cream slouchy shoulder bag from Marc B- or currently, my favourite, a checkered structured satchel from Co-Operative from Urban Outfitters. I throw on some thin gold necklaces, pair with a watch and I'm ready to go. Hope this gives you some ideas for outfits over this stressful time!
XOXO

5 comments:

  1. Love the boots and the old school riding-style :) Makes me want to buy a horse so I can dress up in leggings and helmet :) Great blog, looking forward to read more.

    X C
    www.runwaybird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much that's made my day! :) and I know the feeling, everytime I put them on I have an urge to get on a horse! Haha, i'll deffo follow back!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shoes!!
    Great blog, following now.
    Check mine if you like

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    Xx Magna

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing blog! waiting for more new posts ! :)

    www.pocketfulof-dreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the black blazer is great...so classy!

    xoxo Daisy

    TheMandarineGirl.com

    ReplyDelete