Saturday 4 February 2012

Crop Topping and Slimming Skirts

Ooh that sounds like a very fancy dessert doesn't it? But its not, it is in fact, the latest additions to hit my wish-list.



'Crop-Tops' remind me of my eight year old self, wearing flowery peddle pushers and smearing ice cream all over my face. But today's crop top is an entirely different matter; show off those amazing curves with the crop top. It's my favourite way to dress up, a crop top teamed with a gorgeous pencil skirt (see the next paragraph for more info!) One of my favourite things about a crop is that it shows off the slimmest part of your mid rift, without exposing too much flesh. There seems to be a stampede of Crop Tops, or its slightly saucier cousin, the "Bralet" to hit Topshop, one of my favourite go-to shops, as they have constant updates every week of the latest looks to hit the catwalk, but in a slightly more wearable way. These beauties are among my favourites:


Lana Bralet by Motel**
  • £22.00
  • Daisy Soft Button Front Bralet
  • £24.00




  • The other object of my desire are the slimming pencil skirts. I love these high-wasters teamed with mid rift exposing crop-tops. There are so many new designs out there which I love, purely for the attention to detail and the creativity behind them. The high waist of the skirt creates instant curvature, with many designs featuring block 'panels' to give the illusion of a more streamlined, slimmer silhouette. Pencil Skirts are known for lengthening the body, and lets not lie ladies, they are made for us! These are among my favourites:


    www.asos.com
    www.asos.com
    www.topshop.com


    Hope you girls enjoyed my current wish-list! If you want any more of my tips for styling pencil skirts or Crop- Tops, let me know and I'll be sure to write a 'style it up' post!

    Stay fashionable!
    B
    XOXO


    2 comments:

    1. LOVE that Topshop Skirt! Thank you for your really sweet comments on my blog, I'm glad you enjoy it because I love doing it! Good Luck for the Giveaway :) xx

      ReplyDelete
    2. Loveeee those skirts :) followed <3

      ReplyDelete